We are thrilled to unveil the latest enhancements in version 0.7.5 with new features to elevate your rendering experience including displacement mapping, round cornder shading, and node preview.
Besides, we wanted to take a moment to express our deepest gratitude for your unwavering support of Taitopia. Your enthusiasm and trust in our platform have been instrumental in shaping its evolution. We're excited to have you on this journey with us, and we can't wait to continue creating Taitopia together.
- More easily navigate your project's entire structure with the new "Expand All/Collapse All" option in the Outline's right-click menu.
- Preview the results from a single node in the material graph with the 'C' key shortcut or from the right-click menu.
- Toggle object visibility with the new 'H' key shortcut. Additionally, press 'Alt/Option + H' to show all objects and press 'Shift + H' to hide all non-selected objects.
- Introducing Displacement Mapping: transform the vertices of your geometry with a single texture map.
- Displacement map feature is currently experimental. It is undergoing continuous testing and refinement to ensure optimal functionality and performance and may have occasional issues or limitations.
- Round corner shading is now available as a material setting. Corner radius can be adjusted after turning on the "Rounded Corner" switch in the material tab.
- The origin of object gizmo is now switchable between "Use Object Center" and "Use Object Origin" toggle at the bottom toolbar.
- The camera list now features a duplicate camera button.
- Email notifications will be sent when render queue tasks are completed.
- Optimized the position of filter and sorting components in the Workspace.
- Texture transformation parameters are brought back into the texture upload popup panel.
- Added additional prompts when attempting to add a texture to a measured metal material.
- Removed angle range limit from rotation preset animations.
🔧 Bug Fixes
- Fixed quick tips still being displayed after loading is completed.
- Fixed the Material Output node cannot be selected with a single click.
- Fixed inconsistent texture transformation after using material nodes.
- Fixed camera parameters changing after opening and closing the animation panel.
- Fixed "Keep Size of Focused Object" switch not working when animations are present.
- Fixed images saved in the Material Graph Editor not being displayed in the personal asset library.
As we continuously strive to refine and enhance your rendering experience, your creative potential knows no bounds. Explore, create, and render with ease and precision in Taitopia!